Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call tomorrow

I will be at the Linux solutions expo and.therefore I don't think I'll be able to make it. I thus
nominate Bjoern, Jesus or Andreas to replace me.

Best,
Charles.

Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :
Hello,

this is a short reminder that tomorrow, May 29th, we have our next
board
call.

The dial-in details as well as an agenda are available at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Right now, there are now agenda items listed. If anyone has a topic to
discuss, please add it in time - otherwise I propose we adjourn the
call
and meet two weeks later.