[board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call tomorrow

Hello,

this is a short reminder that tomorrow, May 29th, we have our next board call.

The dial-in details as well as an agenda are available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Right now, there are now agenda items listed. If anyone has a topic to discuss, please add it in time - otherwise I propose we adjourn the call and meet two weeks later.