Re: [board-discuss] dialling in via Google Hangouts

On Wed, 2013-05-15 at 15:56 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
those of you who have issues with the phone line, here's another
approach that seems to work fairly well - dialling in to the confcall
via Google Hangouts:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Talkyoo#Connecting_from_your_computer

        That turned out really good :-) thanks for the tip ! It'd be nice to
try to congregate as many as possible on-line with video in the hang-out
and call into talkyo only for recording / land-line users I think (?).

        Thanks,

                Michael.