Re: [board-discuss] request for vacation

Hi Tom,

Tom Davies wrote on 2013-05-13 09:26:

Doesn't that count as TDF sending you to a conference?  Therefore it's
part of your job to attend these sorts of things?  Presumably some of
the time you might be working with other projects or your own things
rather than representing TDF all the time so only the regular hours
count, not 24/7.

I'm hired by TDF on a part-time basis for managing the infrastructure. Attending trade shows and events isn't part of my job description, so I do that in my spare time or, like for the LinuxTag that lasts several days, in my vacation.