Reminder: BoD Call on Wednesday

Hello,

this is a quick reminder that the next BoD call takes place this Wednesday at 1500 UTC. If you cannot make it, please nominate your deputy in time.

The dial-in details as well as an agenda you can add items to is available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

this is a quick reminder that the next BoD call takes place this
Wednesday at 1500 UTC. If you cannot make it, please nominate your
deputy in time.

The dial-in details as well as an agenda you can add items to is
available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

I'll not attend because I'm representing TDF at the Stiftungstag in
Düsseldorf the whole day.

Best regards,
Andreas

Hi

Hello,

this is a quick reminder that the next BoD call takes place this
Wednesday at 1500 UTC. If you cannot make it, please nominate your
deputy in time.

The dial-in details as well as an agenda you can add items to is
available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Florian

I won't be able to attend as I will be commuting at the precise time
(i.e noon here).

I nominate Jesus Corrius as my deputy, and if not avaliable, Bjoern
Michaelsen.

Regards
- --
Olivier Hallot