Re: [board-discuss] request for vacation

Hi :)
Doesn't that count as TDF sending you to a conference?  Therefore it's part of your job to attend
these sorts of things?  Presumably some of the time you might be working with other projects or
your own things rather than representing TDF all the time so only the regular hours count, not
24/7.

I'm just curious tbh.
Regards from
Tom :)