[board-discuss] Board Strategy Meeting

Hello,

TDF is developing rapidly, so are the challenges we have to face, the decisions we have to make, and the strategy we have to develop. In addition, we intend to run the board elections this fall, approximately shortly after LibOCon, to give the new board enough time to learn until the official duty hand-over in February 2014.

Given that several board members already proposed to meet dedicatedly for strategy, I would like to propose hosting a

        Board Strategy Meeting

this summer. The intend is to have as many board members as possible - ideally everyone - at the same physical location, dedicatedly talking about strategy and future planning.

There is a variety of topics on the table, and I think having a real life meeting is much better than any sort of virtual meeting. Having this meeting next to the LibreOffice Conference doesn't sound wise to me, as we all know how busy these days usually are.

Before I send out a Doodle from June to September, I'd like to hear your availability options. ;-) It might make sense to host the event at a central location, during a weekend, so many people can participate.

Can all board members give me feedback on when is best (or when it doesn't work out at all), so I can send out a Doodle poll soon?

Thanks,