[board-discuss] CANCELLING tomorrow's board meeting

Hello,

as tomorrow is a public holiday in several countries, and I have heard no objections so far to my proposal of postponing the meeting, we will therefore NOT meet tomorrow, and skip the call.

The next board meeting will take place on May 15th.