board meeting on Wednesday

Hello,

there would be a regular board meeting scheduled on Wednesday, May 1st. This is a public holiday here in Germany, and probably also in other countries.

As probably neither Thorsten, nor Andreas, nor I are home that day, and there's nothing urgent on the agenda, I propose to skip that meeting.

Any objections? Any important agenda item I've missed?

Florian

There would be a regular board meeting scheduled on Wednesday, May
1st. This is a public holiday here in Germany, and probably also in
other countries.

In Italy, too.

As probably neither Thorsten, nor Andreas, nor I are home that day,
and there's nothing urgent on the agenda, I propose to skip that
meeting.

I will be at home, but I agree about skipping the meeting.

- --
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it
skype italovignoli - gtalk italo.vignoli@gmail.com