[board-discuss] Re: March 2013 profits & losses

Hi Thorsten,

First off, thanks for doing this. It is much appreciated and the reports are quite well done.

A few questions if you would not mind:

Profit and Loss Report
========================

In the Revenues section
========================

Are we getting any monthly interest income coming from our contingency plan money that was set aside? If so, should this not also be reflected in the monthly revenues or is any profit reported on the annual report? Are we getting any interest profit at all?

In the Expenses section
========================

Some explanations if you could re:

Office supplies ... why are there no office supplies costs? Have we not made use of paper/pencils/pens/staples ...?

Telephone costs ... how are these incurred? Do we have a telephone account with a company or are these cost submissions from members?

Tax consultation fees ... Is this a one time cost or is this a monthly costs that will appear each month?

Payroll provider ... Is this to manage the one salaried employee? Or is the payroll provider also providing other services to the TDF?

Bank surcharchages ... are there no monthly bank charges? If not, is this due to the amount kept in our accounts?

Insurance costs ... are there no monthly insurance costs (for example on our infrastructure/servers, hardware etc. or are these paid in one sum at the start of the insurance terms?

In the Budget Summary 2013-03-31

Is there a location on our pages where we can see a complete breakdown of the budget items on the report? If we are publishing these as budget items, then we should also be publishing a page location with a complete breakdown of all of the stated costs for the membership to see. If we do have such pages, I would suggest that the location be reported on the Budget summary for the purposes of clarity and oversight.

Cheers,

Marc