Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: formal board meeting for annual report

On Sat, 2013-04-13 at 10:27 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
I urge all board members to reserve this time for joining the call. In
case you cannot attend, please state your deputy 1. publically 2. by
name 3. in time.

        It is possible that I'll be on a plane/train at that time, as such I
nominate as deputy whomever is in the call, that is otherwise not
nominated as a deputy and that had the highest vote rank in the
election.

        But of course, I hope to be there,

        Regards,

                Michael.