Re: [board-discuss] Re: Request for LGM Trip Funding

Hello Mirek,

Mirek M. wrote on 2013-04-09 11:46:

It seems that the LGM will reimburse me for my travel expenses after all.
I'm "being welcome" [1], so I have no lodging expenses.
My only expenses are therefore food and transport, which I would
appreciate to get partly reimbursed for, but it's certainly not
necessary. I'm just glad to attend the meeting. :)

I was looking for the travel refund decision, but couldn't find it. Did you previously ask for a refund and was it approved? If so, when? Probably we missed adding it to the decision database.

I'm asking because we moved to budget-driven spending, and now individual budget holders have to approve refunds, not the board per se.