Re: [board-discuss] written report as requirement for budget?

Florian Effenberger wrote:
given that writing the annual report is a quite tedious task, I am
thinking about having a new rule, that a fully written, timely
report (in English) should be a requirement for future budget
spendings. Not too much text, but a few sentences would be nice.

Ideally, this would come in the form of a blog post? ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten