Re: [board-discuss] written report as requirement for budget?

Hi,

Joel Madero wrote on 2013-04-04 18:45:
I think this sounds like a good idea for lots of reasons so +1 :-D Sorry
for just providing snippets for you to do a write up based on, I'll try
to do a bit better going forward.

oh, no worries - I am really happy to have received so much great feedback, especially given the short notice! So, it's not really complaining, I just want to improve the process for 2014, which also means asking people much earlier about their activities. :)