Re: [board-discuss] written report as requirement for budget?

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hello,

given that writing the annual report is a quite tedious task, I am
thinking about having a new rule, that a fully written, timely report (in
English) should be a requirement for future budget spendings. Not too much
text, but a few sentences would be nice.

That would help writing down topics when they occur, plus help those
writing the annual report to have access to full texts rather than having
to reinvent the wheel based on some sticky notes and keywords taken over
the year.

I agree that it is raising the barrier for funds a bit, but then, why not
share the burden than offloading it to a hand full of people? ;-)

I think this sounds like a good idea for lots of reasons so +1 :-D Sorry
for just providing snippets for you to do a write up based on, I'll try to
do a bit better going forward.

Best,
Joel

--