Re: [board-discuss] Re: LibreOffice Swag/Merchandise Bulk Purchase?

Hi,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2013-03-30 10:06:
Again Joel I would like to offer my experiences and knowhow from what I
am learning through my thesis in regards to E-commerce as well setting
up a website as such too.

Joel I was thinking

Couldn’t we classify the swag according to donation level and then
whenever someone donates let’s say 20 euros they get a mug etc.

I propose to move this discussion to the marketing list, and come back with a concrete proposal to the board list, in order to not be offtopic.