Re: [board-discuss] new BoD call time due to daylight saving time

Hi,

Norbert Thiebaud wrote on 2013-03-29 18:09:
may I suggest, to avoid that twice-yearly dance, to set the time based
on CET once and for all.. rather than UTC with 2 adjustment a yer when
CET switch in and out of DST.

I specifically went for UTC, as I have received many complaints in the past from people who did not clearly know what CET is (particularly from Northern America). I think UTC as reference time fits best, since it's an international standard.

What do others think?