Re: [board-discuss] LibreOffice Swag/Merchandise Bulk Purchase?

On 03/29/2013 05:03 PM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Tom Davies wrote:
That 40 sounds bizzare.

This amount refers to presents (Florian clearly stated
that). Reimbursing reasonable expenses made by people travelling on
behalf of TDF is not a present. Did you read up on continental tax
law? If not, this discussion appears to be a tad pointless to me.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten
I think we can end the conversation all together, we'll plan on going through SPI and Friends of Open Document, worst case I'll buy the stuff with my own money and then get reimbursed. :) Thanks Thorsten for keeping us all up to date with legal stuff and for being patient with my lack of knowledge. We're going to price stuff in the US and Europe to see cheapest prices.

Can I get the name of the company you went through for hoodies and tshirts, maybe they'll give us a small deal for repeat customer :)

Best,
Joel