[board-discuss] new BoD call time due to daylight saving time

Hello,

in many countries, this Sunday daylight saving time will start again. In order to keep the effective time of the board calls constant, I'd hereby like to have a quick vote. My request is to change the call time from 1600 UTC to 1500 UTC.

The complete request:

The TDF BoD calls will take place every 2nd Wednesday at 1500 UTC, starting on April 3rd, 2013, and are scheduled to run for one hour.