Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2013 Archives by date, by thread · List index


Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2013-03-27 12:02:
Something to decide on today or in a few days (posting this here just
for archive).
FYI: I'm fine to give it a go together with Italo without going all the
way up to the BoD.

thanks! My proposal is that you and Italo check if we can use the current TM policy for it. Should a board approval be required, best is to put it on the next week's call agenda.



Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.