Re: [board-discuss] [Fwd: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: need "branding" approval[?] for the flier/brochure]

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2013-03-27 12:02:
Something to decide on today or in a few days (posting this here just
for archive).
FYI: I'm fine to give it a go together with Italo without going all the
way up to the BoD.

thanks! My proposal is that you and Italo check if we can use the current TM policy for it. Should a board approval be required, best is to put it on the next week's call agenda.