[board-discuss] D&O and liability insurance

Hello,

my calendar yielded an item to renew our D&O and liability insurance. I checked the documents, and in fact, both are automatically renewed for one year, beginning on July 1st, unless we cancel them on April 1st.

I see no reason for making any change here, and unless someone has a compelling reason plus a good alternate offer, I will silently let the contract renew for one year.