[board-discuss] invitation to formal board meeting for annual report

Dear members of the board of directors,

one of the duties of the board of directors is to write and formally approve the annual report, which we need to hand in to the foundation authorities no later than April 30th.

Therefore, I hereby invite all members of the board of directors to a formal board meeting via phone conference on

        Wednesday, April 17th, 1500 UTC

The only agenda item for this formal meeting is the approval of the annual report.

I urge all board members to reserve this time for joining the call. In case you cannot attend, please state your deputy 1. publically 2. by name 3. in time.

Thanks,