[board-discuss] BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

this is just a quick reminder that the next BoD call takes place this Wednesday, 1600 UTC. Dial-in details and agenda are available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

If you have items to discuss, please add them in time, otherwise we should adjourn the call (no items so far ;-)

I might be on the road at the time, heading to the airport for a Budapest event the next day, so if I can't make it, I'd like to ask Thorsten Behrens to act as session chair and any of the deputies to represent me.

Thanks,