Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Florian Reisinger <reisi007@gmail.com> wrote:
Am 05.03.2013 09:45, schrieb Florian Reisinger:

Hi,
[...]

"SI-GUI" maybe??

Do I have the rights to do "git push" IMHO not...

4 days ago I asked you:
"
1/ I need you to register to gerrit.libreoffice.org and send me the
email you used to register (so I can give you proper ACL on the new
repo)
"

I have no received such information, so I can not possibly assign
'rights' until I know which user to assign it too.

Norbert