Re: [board-discuss] Budget, final call

I think outside of netbooks QA would like a bit of money just for "prizes"
in general. Our planned contest in June we're hoping to do like 1-3 place
of even better 1-5, netbooks probably too much for these prizes. Was
thinking things like laptop case with LibreOffice logo, hoodie, mug, etc...

Maybe....$1,000? I honestly don't have a context for the amount so I'm up
for suggestions. I'm thinking depending on the success of our first big
contest, I'm hoping to hold 1-3 a year.

Best,
Joel

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 7:02 AM, Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org