BoD call tomorrow?

Hi,

Are we supposed to have a call tomorrow? If yes I will be travelling at that time and appoint Jésus, Bjoern and Andreas in no particular order to replace me.

Thanks,
Charles

Hi,

Are we supposed to have a call tomorrow? If yes I will be travelling at
that time and appoint Jésus, Bjoern and Andreas in no particular order
to replace me.

yes, there's a BoD call tomorrow at 1600 UTC. I might be on the road for CeBIT preparations as well, I asked already deputies to step in and Thorsten to be the session chair.

I'll join the call of course, if I can make it.

Florian