Re: [board-discuss] BoD call tomorrow?

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2013-03-05 19:09:
Are we supposed to have a call tomorrow? If yes I will be travelling at
that time and appoint Jésus, Bjoern and Andreas in no particular order
to replace me.

yes, there's a BoD call tomorrow at 1600 UTC. I might be on the road for CeBIT preparations as well, I asked already deputies to step in and Thorsten to be the session chair.

I'll join the call of course, if I can make it.