Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
Adding headers etc. is fine... but the project is already licensed
under LGPLv3 which is fine for the purpose.
( https://github.com/reisi007/LibreOffice_Server_Installation_GUI/blob/master/doc/LICENCE
)
So I don't think there should be a requirement of re-licensing here.

Right, my bad - missed that detail last night. So yes, please just
stick existing project license into all source / make / project
files.

Kind regards,

-- Thorsten