Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

Hi,

Am 05.03.2013 02:54, schrieb Norbert Thiebaud:
[...]
Florian

1/ I need you to register to gerrit.libreoffice.org and send me the
email you used to register (so I can give you proper ACL on the new
repo)
It's the same I am mailing you now...

2/ Can you pick a repo name that is not insanely long..
LibreOffice_Server_Installation_GUI  is really too long for confort.
losig.git maybe ?
"SI-GUI" maybe???
PS: A step by step GUI to Git...
BTW: Would it be possible to stay at GitHub (I still don't know, whether I wiuld get the new system...). I would not be afraid, if I had a super tutor at hand :).

to give you an idea here are the kind of repo names we have so far

[..] Repo names

Norbert