Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Thorsten Behrens
<thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Florian Reisinger wrote:
So I am asking for TDF webspace as a place for releasing the
program. As the current size is extreamly low, I wouldn't need more
than 50 -70 M to keep ~30-50 version of the program itself + some
auto-generated files by VisualStudio.

Hi Florian,

appears folks are generally happy with that - though we would like to
ask you to move the git repo over to our gerrit (with some more added
benefits ;)).

Florian

1/ I need you to register to gerrit.libreoffice.org and send me the
email you used to register (so I can give you proper ACL on the new
repo)
2/ Can you pick a repo name that is not insanely long..
LibreOffice_Server_Installation_GUI  is really too long for confort.
losig.git maybe ?

to give you an idea here are the kind of repo names we have so far

binfilter
buildbot
core
cppunit