Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

Florian Reisinger wrote:
So I am asking for TDF webspace as a place for releasing the
program. As the current size is extreamly low, I wouldn't need more
than 50 -70 M to keep ~30-50 version of the program itself + some
auto-generated files by VisualStudio.

Hi Florian,

appears folks are generally happy with that - though we would like to
ask you to move the git repo over to our gerrit (with some more added
benefits ;)).

Also, please add proper license headers to all source files (if you
are the sole author, you are free to do so). The preferred
LibreOffice license is this:

/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/*
 * This file is part of the LibreOffice project.
 *
 * This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
 * License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
 * file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
 */

<your sourcecode>

/* vim:set shiftwidth=4 softtabstop=4 expandtab: */

(adjust comment style to file type in question, of course).

Beyond that - seems you're doing great stuff there, thanks for all
that work! :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten