Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

Hi Michael, all,

Am 04.03.2013 um 11:47 schrieb Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com>:

Hi Florian,

On Sat, 2013-03-02 at 13:15 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Florian Reisinger <reisi007@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for helping out. If you have any question, don't hesitate and ask as
I am subscribed to this ML..

The first question would be: what is the license ? I looked in the
repo on github but did not see any information regarding any licensing
regime.

   Clearly there are some attractions to having uniform licensing / git
hosting / translation tooling / release process etc. for everything we
create.

I, to be honest, said nothing about Git repo and translation tooling.
The release process is quite different: Heavy feature between LibO
releases, compatibility problems at beta1 up to the final release.
Translation tooling: As I am using C# I am using (Microsoft's) system
to do all the translation, it would not make too much sense to change
that....

   It seems as if you have a nice solution in the extensions repository
though for this already ? is this problem-solved :-)

No, this provides only a installer, which downloads the necessary files via FTP.

Everything works except some people have problems concerning the FTP
server of the free host I am using...

I hope, that you understand, that my only need is a FTP server, so
that everyone can access the program I developed for this
community....

   All the best,

       Michael.

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,