Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

Hi Florian,

On Sat, 2013-03-02 at 13:15 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Florian Reisinger <reisi007@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for helping out. If you have any question, don't hesitate and ask as
I am subscribed to this ML..

The first question would be: what is the license ? I looked in the
repo on github but did not see any information regarding any licensing
regime.

        Clearly there are some attractions to having uniform licensing / git
hosting / translation tooling / release process etc. for everything we
create.

        It seems as if you have a nice solution in the extensions repository
though for this already ? is this problem-solved :-)

        All the best,

                Michael.