[board-discuss] Budget, final call

Hello,

we should approve a budget for 2013 this Wednesday. I have now factored in all wishes I received into the budget at

        https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Tdfbudget2013.pdf
        (page 2!)

As said, it is a wishlist at the moment. Please make your comments no later than tomorrow, Tuesday, so we have a final document available for Wednesday's call. Most likely, we need to cut down several budgets to make it fit, but that will be topic for the call.