Re: [board-discuss] Request for auxiliary travel budget Dresden Impress Sprint

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2013-03-01 14:44:
Our host has a budget for accomodation and travel, and with current
registrations it appears we will not exceed that. Still, to not have
participants being deterred for lack of money, I'd like the board to
approve an extra € 1,000.00 for travel bursaries, only to be used when
host budget has run dry.

+1

(unfortunately, there won't be pasta hacking this time)

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it