Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

Am 02.03.2013 um 20:15 schrieb Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com>:

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Florian Reisinger <reisi007@gmail.com>
wrote:

Thanks for helping out. If you have any question, don't hesitate and ask as

I am subscribed to this ML..

The first question would be: what is the license ? I looked in the
repo on github but did not see any information regarding any licensing
regime.

Currently it is in a subfolder --> Will be changed with next commit:
https://github.com/reisi007/LibreOffice_Server_Installation_GUI/blob/master/doc/LICENCE

Norbert

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger