Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Florian Reisinger <reisi007@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for helping out. If you have any question, don't hesitate and ask as
I am subscribed to this ML..

The first question would be: what is the license ? I looked in the
repo on github but did not see any information regarding any licensing
regime.

Norbert