[board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

Hi everyone,

I want to introduce you to a program and it's problem...
This program is called is LibreOffice Server Install GUI, an open-source Windows application, which is able to fetch the latest master or the latest testing build or the latest released build of the newer and older branch and perform a parallel installation including installation of help packs in all languages and parallel downloads inside of the program itself. It also assists you to not use your existing user-profile as well as to create a desktop shortcut for the parallel installation and, last but not least, has a basic ability to manage installations. As of today it supports eight languages. I have been developing this application for a half year now and it is being said, that it is extremely valuable for QA, because it extremely simplifies the installation of master-builds.

So, now I want to introduce you to the problem: I have been using a free-host to make the program available, but during the last month I got reports, that it is unaccessible. As it is a free-host they have no support and I don't have a real chance to do anything... So I am asking for TDF webspace as a place for releasing the program. As the current size is extreamly low, I wouldn't need more than 50 -70 M to keep ~30-50 version of the program itself + some auto-generated files by VisualStudio. I really hope, that this request is possible, because otherwise I don't know how everyone can have access to this program.

Thanks for helping out. If you have any question, don't hesitate and ask as I am subscribed to this ML..

Yours,

Florian

PS: Link to repo: https://github.com/reisi007/LibreOffice_Server_Installation_GUI