[board-discuss] Request for auxiliary travel budget Dresden Impress Sprint

Hi,

as announced we will have a weekend Impress sprint in Dresden in about
three weeks, which is kindly hosted by the Dresden Technical
University

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/ImpressSprint2013

Our host has a budget for accomodation and travel, and with current
registrations it appears we will not exceed that. Still, to not have
participants being deterred for lack of money, I'd like the board to
approve an extra € 1,000.00 for travel bursaries, only to be used when
host budget has run dry.

Thanks a lot,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board