[board-discuss] Budget 2013 draft

Hello,

unfortunately, it took a bit longer than anticipated, but here you find the current budget proposal for 2013:

        https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Tdfbudget2013.pdf
        (page 2, as page 1 is the sheet I'm working with so far)

It is still considered a draft for discussion, which should take place on board-discuss@documentfoundation.org

Now everyone has a chance again for adding their desired wishlist items. Probably by the end of this week, we then should end the "wish period", see what's requested, and how we can fit this to the total sum.

Just as one example, like the pt-BR project, also the DE project is in need for some travel funds, and I assume others are as well. Plus, there's a need for some dedicated trade show hardware.

I am very much sure that every budget holder will need to cut down costs for the moment, to make everyone happy. Be advised that we only plan with money we actually do have, not with projected donations. In other word, chances are that in e.g. 3 months, we can top up several budgets.

Looking forward to your feedback!