Re: [board-discuss] L10n QA budget request

Hi Florian,

Sophie Gautier wrote on 2013-01-29 20:10:
Request
-------
One month/man.
The request have to be completed by Petr or YiFan because I can't find
the mail again (sorry) but last we discussed this I recall for one
month/man to achieve the localization capabilities of Moztrap.

for proper planning, is there any rough cost estimation? "one month/man"
is a bit vague... ;-)

Sorry for the delay, with some help on investigating :) the result is 3k
EUR of cost estimation for the task.

Kind regards
Sophie

--