Re: [board-discuss] Request for LGM Trip Funding

Hi,

FYI: the board has just approved 300 €, more in the board minutes that will follow soon. :)

Florian

Mirek M. wrote on 2013-02-20 13:45:
I would love to visit the Libre Graphics Meeting [1] this year, running
from April 10-13. While I have submitted a talk proposal, I won't know
if it has been accepted until the 25th. If it is, LGM will pay for my
travel expenses. If it isn't, I would still like to go, to meet and talk
to other FOSS designers (Dave Crossland, who volunteered to help us with
Google Web Fonts integration, will be leading a workshop there), thus I
would like to ask for travel funding. The flight should cost about 6500
CZK or 256 EUR.

[1] http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2013/