[board-discuss] Request for LGM Trip Funding

I would love to visit the Libre Graphics Meeting [1] this year, running
from April 10-13. While I have submitted a talk proposal, I won't know if
it has been accepted until the 25th. If it is, LGM will pay for my travel
expenses. If it isn't, I would still like to go, to meet and talk to other
FOSS designers (Dave Crossland, who volunteered to help us with Google Web
Fonts integration, will be leading a workshop there), thus I would like to
ask for travel funding. The flight should cost about 6500 CZK or 256 EUR.

[1] http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2013/