Re: [board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] TDF Budget as of 2013-02-19

Hello,

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote on 2013-02-19 15:27:
I know you have talked about the budget for a long time, but ...
What about budget for travel costs, fairs etc., what about budget for
the next conference or so?  Or is this with the marketing request?

for travel refunds, we mostly ask SPI to step in. They collect money for the LibreOffice project, like many other associations do, and offer to fund travel for many events. It's at their sole discretion, since it's their money, but it works very well.

They have collected roughly between 25.000 and 30.000 USD for the LibreOffice project at the moment, so foreseeing a travel refund item at TDF is no real necessity.