[tdf-members] TDF Budget as of 2013-02-19

Hi Florian, *,

If you spot any mistake in the budget, or have any concrete request,
please, again, file your wishes and requests no later than 24 hours from
now on, writing to board-discuss@documentfoundation.org, so it can be
considered for tomorrow's board call.

I know you have talked about the budget for a long time, but ...
What about budget for travel costs, fairs etc., what about budget for
the next conference or so? Or is this with the marketing request?

Hello,

a quick update: I managed to extract numbers from ConCardis, it's 3.809,38 ¤ currently.

As this doesn't change the budget heavily, I'll not send out a new PDF, the rough numbers stay the same anyways.

I know you have talked about the budget for a long time, but ...
What about budget for travel costs, fairs etc., what about budget for
the next conference or so? Or is this with the marketing request?

for travel refunds, we mostly ask SPI to step in. They collect money for the LibreOffice project, like many other associations do, and offer to fund travel for many events. It's at their sole discretion, since it's their money, but it works very well.

They have collected roughly between 25.000 and 30.000 USD for the LibreOffice project at the moment, so foreseeing a travel refund item at TDF is no real necessity.

Florian