Re: [board-discuss] [4.0] Review

Hello,

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote on 2013-02-13 12:05:

as 4.0.0 is rolled out there should be a review about what happened:

The good points, the bad points
What can we do in the same way, what in a better way the next time?
What is needed to get it better?
A discussion may cause some budget thoughts, community handling,
marketing concepts, Whiteboards, Easy Hacks etc.

IMHO the board should be the starting point and the lead of such a
discussion to give it a direction for the whole community.

What do you think?

we have already discussed some aspects on the lists, but I agree that we should do a review.

Overall, I think it was a fantastic and exciting release, and you all did a great job! There is, however, some room for improvement, which I'd like to have for the next releases - in terms of translations, website and others.

Do you have certain points you'd like to highlight? If so, I propose to either discuss it in a board call, or on the discuss list, so everyone can participate.