Re: [board-discuss] travel refund for Italo's trips

Florian Effenberger wrote:
based on the recent discussions, I'd ask the board to vote on:

1. Having a budget of 2.500 € in total for Italo's trips to POSSCON,
LibrePlanet and FOSSC Oman,

2. thereby revoking decision # 20121220-01 [1]

Yes, superseding 20121220-01 and +1 to the 2.5k budget for Italo.

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board