Re: [board-discuss] Travel Expenses

On 2/13/13 5:37 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

I assume you are talking about the decision # 20121220-01 from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions, right? ("budget
of 2,000 € for Italo Vignoli's trip to POSSCON and LibrePlanet")

Yes.

So, for the Oman trip there has been no budget approved at all so far,
it is only for POSSCON and LibrePlanet, as far as I can so. For the ease
of voting, I propose to:

OMAN should be mostly covered, although I have discovered by digging
into the country website that I might be asked to pay for the enry VISA
(around 40 Euro, but this is not clear), plus I will have to cover taxi
transfers and meals, and I do not know - because I did not get answers
to my questions - to which extent the organization covers them (might be
all covered, but I will discover it once there).

The US trip could prove more expensive than planned because of taxes on
lodging, which are difficult to understand as they are not shown on the
hotel rates, and other possible extras. I have booked hotels different
from the event suggested ones, as I have found cheaper options (but
unfortunately not so cheap).

I hope to spend the lowest figure, of course, but I prefer to ask in
advance than to create a problem afterwards.

1. Vote on having a budget of 2.500 € in total for your trips to
POSSCON, LibrePlanet and FOSSC Oman,

2. thereby revoking decision # 20121220-01

Did I get this right, does this make sense, or did I miss some requests?
Please confirm, then we can start voting. ;)

I confirm, and I will abstain from the vote for obvious reasons.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it