Re: [board-discuss] Travel Expenses

Hello Italo,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2013-01-29 14:29:
I will travel to Oman in midi February, for the Free & Open Source
Software Conference (http://fossc-oman.net/). Flight and lodging are
covered by the organization, but I will incur in some expenses for local
transportation (mostly taxis) and meals.

In addition, I will spend the following amounts for my trip to the US in
late March, based on a thorough research of the least expensive options:

sorry for my late reply, and thanks so much for all your activity!

I assume you are talking about the decision # 20121220-01 from https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions, right? ("budget of 2,000 € for Italo Vignoli's trip to POSSCON and LibrePlanet")

So, for the Oman trip there has been no budget approved at all so far, it is only for POSSCON and LibrePlanet, as far as I can so. For the ease of voting, I propose to:

1. Vote on having a budget of 2.500 € in total for your trips to POSSCON, LibrePlanet and FOSSC Oman,

2. thereby revoking decision # 20121220-01

Did I get this right, does this make sense, or did I miss some requests? Please confirm, then we can start voting. ;)