Re: [board-discuss] Development Budget Request

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2013-02-13 17:29:
Regarding the build farm how many Linux machines are we looking for. I am running some tests and I
am on a virtual server provider called linode. I am building on their 512mb virtual private servers
and they are quite quick and 16 euros a month.

the initial proposal is here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/board-discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg02815.html

Let's move the technical discussion onto the website lists, where it's better suited, IMHO.