Re: [board-discuss] Development Budget Request

Hi,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2013-02-12 15:40:
Even more specifically, development build hardware. For the
gerrit/jenkins setup, we need a (small) build farm.

ok, I have added 8.000 € budget proposal for development hardware onto the budget in WebDAV, which is used as basis for my regular mailings. :)